Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Another number card

My youngest daughter has another birthday party to go to next week and I thought I would try to make something different. I decided to use Party Hearty again and try making a side-step card.
I’m not totally happy with it, but I will try them again sometime, it wasn’t difficult.
Anyway she loved it and thought her friend would too.  It’s pretty easy to please a 5 year old girl as long as there’s pink on the card I guess!

Picture 326

Ingredients:
Stamps : Party Hearty, Something Sweet, Confetti
Ink : Melon Mambo, pip, crumb cake, versamark
Card : razzleberry, melon mambo, pink pirouette, white
Other : heat and stick powder, dazzling diamonds, big shot, simple numbers die, lots of tags die, rhinestones, 2 way glue pen, hodgepodge hardware, pip taffeta ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!