Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Warm Christmas

 I have a cute card to share for Mo's Digital Pencil today.

I do love creating wintery Christmas scenes but that is really the opposite of what an Australian Christmas is, so this stamp called Warm Christmas was such a perfect one for me.  She is adorable and I love the Christmas Bush flowers blowing about too :)




I coloured the scene with Copics and added some wink of stella to the outside of her wings and the white flowers. The sentiment is included with the stamp and I simply cut it out and added a hand-drawn border to it.

I added Pinkfresh Studio's Stitched scallop square die to it and mounted it onto a sheet of LawnFawn watercolor paper.


Copics used :

E 000, 00, 13, 21, 42, 43, 44

R 20, 22, 24, 30

YG 0000, 01, 03

B 0000, 00, 21, 23


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!