Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

Peace Love Joy

 

I have a Christmas card to share using some beautiful Lavinia Stamps.



I created the wreath using Berry Wreath with mini berries.  I stamped it in black and with Mowed Lawn distress ink.  I also used the little branch from the Foliage Set with mowed lawn that I'd stamped off.  The berries were stamped with a metallic ink. 

I stamped the Small Reindeer and Pippin onto the wreath and coloured the tiny berries with gold and copper sparkle pens.

I then used the mowed lawn distress ink mixed with water to do a little watercolour wash around the outside of the wreath.  Nothing fancy and super easy but I like the way this turned out :)

I then added a sentiment strip from Kaisercraft called First Noel - Calm.  It is a whole page of Christmas sentiments gold embossed on black.  I think it looks great with the Lavinia Stamps. 


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Lavinia Stamps Challenge - winter's dream

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Christmas


Thanks for dropping by :)

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!