Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Dragon's Castle

I was lucky enough to be given some new Lavinia Stamps for Christmas and I've had a lot of fun playing with them over the holidays :)

I've used 3 new to me stamps on this card : Mideela (small), Tree Branch and Dragon Stone Castle.



 
I also bought myself a crafty Christmas present (because I've been so good :) )
Some new Distress Oxide inks.
I've had Distress Inks for a long time but I finally took the plunge and bought oxides and they really are gorgeous.
I used Walnut Stain, Ripe Persimmon and Speckled Egg on this card.

I also used Walnut Stain with a stencil for the Ethereal words at the base and with the Tree Branch stamp.
The dragon was stamped with Peeled Paint archival ink  and I added some black ink to the edges before stamping it.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Lavinia Stamps - a Winter's Night
Ink Art Designs - anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Favourite Stamps


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy







1 comment:

  1. A very magical creation and it leaves me wondering why I don't have that castle stamp in my Lavinia stash. Many thanks for sharing your 'Favourite Stamps' with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!