Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Happy Fairy Forager and Hare

I have another card to share using Lavinia Stamps today :)

I've used a couple of different stamps this time and created the sky in a different way too.

Instead of sponging on blue Distress Inks I used the wet smooshing together method. I'm not too sure about the correct name haha :)

I was very happy with how this one turned out as well.  Yay :)





I used Broken China, Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans Distress Inks with water and smooshed a background. I added a moon and flicked water and white acrylic paint and faded jeans distress ink onto the background.

I used Faded Jeans distress ink to create the ground and stamped the Willow using Faded Jeans and Mermaid Lagoon Archival Inks. I stamped the Whimsical Hare and one of the Fairy Foragers with Black Archival Ink.

I went over the outline of the fairy's wings with a white gel pen and used super fine silver glitter for the centre of them to give her some sparkle.  I added a few highlights to the hare, fairy, moon and willow with the white gel pen too.

I layered this panel onto silver card and I also added a little saying from some Cocoa Vanilla paper I found in my stash.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge : Blue and Silver

Ink Art Designs Challenge : anything goes

Simon Says Monday Challenge : Create a scene

Southern Girls Challenge : anything goes


I have really loved playing around with these Lavinia Stamps :)

Thanks for dropping by for a look today.

Kathy

2 comments:

I love comments!