Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Celestial and Whimsical

I recently treated myself to some new stamps and being on a very tight budget that happens rarely.

I have loved Lavinia Stamps for a long time now because the designs are just so beautiful.
They are very different to what I usually use because there is no colouring involved!
And while I still love my colouring it was great to create something different.

This was my first attempt and I was pretty happy with how it turned out :)





I used Lavinia Stamps Celestial Tree, Whimsical Hares and Fairy Buttercups to create this little scene.

I used Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac and Black Soot Distress Inks for the background. I splashed a little water on top also.

I stamped the tree with versamark and embossed with silver and stamped the Buttercups in Faded Jeans Archival Ink.
The hare was stamped with Black Archival Ink.

I sponged on some white craft ink for the moon and also added some highlights with a white gel pen and Wink of Stella.



I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Lavinia Stamps Creative Challenge : blue and silver

Ink Art Designs Stamping Playground : anything goes


I had lots of fun getting inky and playing with these stamps :)
Thanks for dropping by today.

Kathy



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the Lavinia designs.... there are more I'd love to get but just have a few so far!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!