Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Our Story Bookmark

I have another MFT card for Anna's Craft Cupboard to share today.

I wanted to send someone a gift card to a book shop and I thought it would be nice to make a little bookmark to go with it too :)

I obviously wanted to use the MFT set called Our Story to make the bookmark.  I LOVE this set!!!

And I used the MFT Bold Stripes Cover Up die to hold it and the gift card in place on the front of the card, for something a little different :)




I cut the die from grey card and then cut an extra piece to adhere to the bottom.

I then decorated it using papers from Photoplay's  beautiful Vintage Girl collection.

I used glue to adhere the die to the base layer but I only glued around the very outside edge. 
So that I was free to insert the gift card and bookmark through the stripes/slats.





I was happy with how this turned out.  The die held everything in place really well.
I think this would also be a great way to send someone a photo or tickets to a show, for example.

I'm sure the recipient would get a lovely surprise when they took this card out of the envelope :)

Thanks for dropping by today

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!