Pages

Saturday, January 6, 2018

New Best Friend


I was lucky enough to get a fabulous stamp set from Anna's Craft Cupboard to play with :)
It's by My Favorite Things and is called New Best Friend .

I had lots of fun colouring it and I took my inspiration from the current Colour Challenge at Anna's.
The challenge uses gorgeous shades of blue and green contrasted by grey, black and white.
It was a combination I couldn't resist!
So I coloured the girl and dog using Copics in similar shades and found some papers to match too :)





All the papers I used are from the Vintage Girl Tiny Prints Collection by Photoplay.
This is a fabulous collection!  I can honestly say that I love every single sheet (both back and front)!
And that never happens!

It is 12" paper but the designs are on a smaller scale, so the paper works equally well for card making and scrapping.

I edged all the papers and card with Black Soot Distress Ink and white embossed the fun sentiment from the set onto black card.
The little banner is from the MFT Up In The Air set. I just stamped it onto the same green paper as the background and fussy cut it.
I also stamped a little paw print  from the New Best Friend set in the bottom right corner.

I love this stamp, it is just so sweet!
There is also a cute girl holding a cat in the set that I can't wait to use :)

The colour challenge at Anna's is a great one!
I hope you can play along with us :)



More information about the challenge can be found here.

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is a fabulous card Kathy. I just love the stamp and all the colours used. Great card x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!