Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Cinnamon with Bunnies


I have another card for CC Designs to share with you today.
This stamp is called Cinnamon with Bunnies and these three are so adorable aren't they?!





I coloured them with Copics and used the Rectangles #1 Die to cut them out.
Then I white embossed the sentiment from the Sweet Spring Sentiments set and cut it out with the Layering Tags Die.

It is such a cute image and I thought it went perfectly with this Bella Blvd paper from the Sweet Baby Girl Collection.  And then I added a trio of pink buttons for even more cuteness :)

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Send a smile for kids : Animal cards
Word Art Wednesday : anything goes with a sentiment
Southern Girls Challenge : dieing to see you
Simon Says Stamp : use more than 1 die or punch

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy






3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and such a cheery, happy card! Sweet bunnies and very pretty papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello kathy! an adorable card, luv the colored image and the fun background paper! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww yes they are adorable, totally adorable.Such a cheerful little card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!