Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Star

I have another card for CC Designs to share with you today.

This is a Little Pixie stamp called Star.  She's very sweet isn't she?!
This sentiment, plus a couple of others, comes with her too :)
I decided to cut it out with this star banner from Make a Card #14 Die and I just used some star dust stickles on the star (and on the other stars too)!

The whole card is cut out using this die as well.  I love how you get the stitching detail on the card's edge with it.




The papers from the Tickled Pink pad fit her so well. And I used the Make a Tag Die again too :)


Ingredients :

Stamps : Little Pixie Star
Card : x-press it, slate, silver, Tickled Pink paper
Ink : memento black, versafine
Other : Make a card #14 die, Make a tag #6 die, ribbon, brad, star dust stickles, copics

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Allsorts - Happy Birthday
Ribbon Girl - Any image
Inky Chicks - Anything but square
Simon Says Stamp - Make a wish




Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy



3 comments:

  1. She is very sweet, a little star and you have coloured her beautifully. Love all the stitched dies and your design.
    Thank you for joining our Birthday challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping to celebrate our birthday at Allsorts Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so, so, so cute! :) Love your coloring of the image.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!