Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Santas Helper


I have a card to share today, using an older CC Designs stamp.

This is Santas Helper, I have always loved her and when the Design Team were given the chance to work with an older design I jumped at the chance to play with her.

And she didn't disappoint!  She was heaps of fun to colour and I just love the way she turned out :)




I took colour inspiration from the papers and I found a fabulous sketch at Sketch Saturday to use.


Ingredients :

Stamps : Santas Helper, Handy Christmas Greetings
Card : xpress it, black, baked brown sugar, Mistletoe Magic (MME)
Ink : memento black, suede, antique linen distress ink
Other : Make a card #9 Autumn Die, Make a card #5, Make a tag #6, Autumn enamel dots, copics

Copics used :
R 20, 24, 27, 29, 30, 59
BG 0000, 09, 10, 11, 72
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
YG 0000, 01, 03, 91


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - sketch
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes




So, this is my first Christmas card of the year! I'd better get cracking :)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. A beautifully coloured image and great design paper and I love how you chose to use these fish tail banner tags as your layers. It's great to have you join in the fun with the Saturdays at Sketch Saturday this week. Thank you for playing along. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! The papers are great and the coloring is well watched and well done!! Thanks for joining the "Anything Goes" Challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!