Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Princess Of Hearts

Hi  :)

I have a card for Whimsy Stamps to show you today.  It is a design by Elisabeth Bell and it's called Princess Of  Hearts.  I think she is SO beautiful!

Princess of Hearts, Whimsy Stamps, Elisabeth Bell

A week or so ago on my blog, I mentioned that I bought some cool grey copics.  Well this is what I really needed (that's really "wanted") them for.  I really wanted to colour her clothes black, red and gold (I did have to buy one gold copic too).  So it's my first attempt at using them and I'm happy with how it turned out.

I also used the Fairy Tale Dreams sentiment set, which is just perfect to use with this image.  I decided not to use the crown die this time as I wanted it to look as though it was the Princess' portrait hanging on the castle wall :)

Ingredients :
Stamps :  Princess Of Hearts.Fairy Tale Dreams
Card : black, x-press it, SU dsp
Ink : memento black, versamark
Other : big shot, opulent ovals (SB), oval pierced stax (MFT), pearls, black embossing powder, copics

Copics used :
C 5, 7, 9
R 00, 20, 27, 29, 30, 59
E 000, 00, 50, 53, 55
B 0000
Y 23, 26, 28


I'd also like to let you know that there is a Design Team Call on now at Whimsy Stamps.  They are a wonderful company and it's a fantastic team to be a part of.  If you'd like more information please visit the Whimsy Stamps Blog.



Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy


1 comment:

I love comments!