Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Marshmallows and Coffee


 I have a card to show you today using some gorgeous Whimsy products.  The stamp is by Time For Tea Designs and is called Marshmallows and Coffee.  I really love this stamp, it's so beautiful!


marshmallows and coffee, whimsy stamps, time for tea, birthday seal

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, I'm an Irish Breakfast Tea addict.  But I'm kind of imagining she's having hot chocolate with marshmallows instead.
The paper is from Whimsy too and is from a beautiful collection of blue papers called Winter Frost.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Marshmallows and Coffee, Birthday Letter Seals
Card : crumb cake, x-press it, Winter Frost
Ink : memento black, crumb cake
Other : copics

Copics used :
BG 000, 01, 10, 13, 49, 72
W 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
E 000, 00, 50, 53, 55
R 20, 30


These Whimsy stamps can also be purchased at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

I hope you get some time today to enjoy a coffee, tea or hot chocolate and cherish the moment :)

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Kathy this is a beautiful card and I agree that image is lovely and I too would think she is drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows. Your colouring is wonderful, I think I need some tips from you. Have a happy and safe Christmas and New Year...we must catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the colours and backgrounds you've used!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!