Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Iris

Today is the start of a new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts and the challenge is Wings.
I decided to use a beautiful new release Whimsy stamp by Syvia Zet called Iris.
She's so sweet isn't she!

iris, sylvia zet, whimsy, copics, fairy, vines die, cambridge court, MME, magicial mini letter seals


The paper is from MME and is called Cambridge Court. There are lots of floral patterns in the pad, but I chose this one because it looked a little similar to her flowers.  And I then took inspiration from the paper and coloured the image with my copics in similar colours. So I have this paper (and the designers at MME) to thank because there is no way I would have chosen these colours myself but I love how it turned out :)

Ingredients :
Stamps : Iris (Whimsy Stamps), Magical Mini Letter Seals (Whimsy Stamps)
Card : x-press it, black, crumb cake, Cambridge Court (MME)
Ink : memento black
Other :  Vines Die (Whimsy), flat backed pearls, light pink raffia lace, bakers twine, big shot, white pen, copics

Copics used :

R 20, 30
RV 21, 23, 25, 63, 66
W 00, 1, 3, 5
Y 21, 23, 26
YG 0000
BG 0000, 01, 10, 72
E 000, 00, 50, 53, 55

I hope you'll play along with us at Bunny Zoe's Crafts this month. There is a great prize to be won and we'd love to check out your Winged creations :)

Thanks for dropping by 

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oooh pretty! I love the colouring you did and the paper :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!