Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Peaceful Pine


A friend asked me if I would do a Christmas stamp a stack for her and we had a great time yesterday creating together!

One of the cards we made was this one which I based on this week’s wonderful sketch challenge at Mojo Monday. 






IMG_5564


Ingredients :
Stamps : Watercolour Winter, Four the Holidays
Card : river rock, vanilla, espresso, dsp stack neutral
Ink : espresso, suede, olive and crumb cake markers
Other : tasteful trim die, big shot, lacy brocade ef, river rock ribbon (ret.)


Not long till Christmas now and still so many cards to be made!


Kathy

2 comments:

  1. How pretty!! Love the neutral tones my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, Kathy. I love the embossing and the cut out pine cones!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!