Pages

Friday, June 14, 2024

Dear Diary Elli

 I have a card to share today using the beautiful Dear Diary Elli stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. 

This stamp is so sweet! :)




I decided to colour her with some soft copic colours, added a quote from a Stamping Bella set called Faith the Fairy and kept the card clean and simple.


Copics used :

W 00, 1, 3

R 000, 00

BG 10


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Stamping Sensations - anything goes

We love stamping - anything goes

Allsorts challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


3 comments:

  1. Very cute elephant and lovely words.
    Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable and a lovely CAS design. Thank you for taking part at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!