Pages

Friday, April 12, 2024

Winter Raccoon

 I decided to make a start on my Christmas cards for this year with the super cute Winter Raccoon by Mo's Digital Pencil.




I coloured him with Copics, cut him out and placed him on the background I created.

I masked the bottom of the card to make snow and then blended Lilac, Speckled Egg and Peacock Distress Oxide inks and used Walnut Distress Oxide around the edge.

I then flicked on some water and white Posca pen.

The tree stamp is from Lavinia stamps with Twilight Versa fine Claire and the sentiment is an old Stampin Up one.


Copics used :

W 1, 3, 5

R 27, 29, 39

E 00


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes with a sentiment

ABC Christmas Challenge - H is for hats/I is for inky

Allsorts Challenge - for the love of animals

We Love Stamping - anything goes

Paper Funday Challenge - anything goes

Stamping Sensations - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

8 comments:

  1. What a happy chappie dancing in the snow, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is such a fun image and fabulous Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful scene and the racoon is so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous background! Your raccoon is perfect for the challenge this week over at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mo Manning is one of my favorite artists and this raccoon is going on my must have list. Great card, love that handcrafted background. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and happy card, love your background too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great colours in the background of this very cute and fun image - great colouring and blending. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a happy chappy! Love this card so much!! Thanks for joining us this month over at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!