Pages

Friday, March 8, 2024

Irish Setter Clover

I have a card to share today using the gorgeous Irish Setter Clover from Mo's Digital Pencil.

Who could resist this puppy?!!!




After colouring the stamp I die-cut it using a stitched square die and then cut off one side.

For the background, I stamped onto the card itself using a Plaid stamp and Twisted Citron Distress Oxide.

The sentiment stamp and matching die are from a Dreamerland Crafts set.

I think this stamp could be used for St. Patrick's Day or for just about any occasion.


Copics used :

E 35, 44, 47, 50, 53, 55

YG 01, 03, 17

V 01, 12


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Stamping sensations - spring

We love stamping - feminine

Allsorts  challenge - spring

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes with sentiment


I loved colouring this puppy!

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Your doggie is beautifully coloured and effective offset to the side, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable and I love the fresh spring colours you used. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable image and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!