Pages

Friday, January 12, 2024

Gabrielle

 I have a card to share today using the gorgeous Gabrielle stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.

My daughter requested I use it to make a wedding card for a friend of hers.  And I'm happy to say the bride loved it :)



I kept the card clean and simple with lots of white.

I coloured her with Copics and added a few tiny hearts diecut from the pink background paper.

The sentiment is from an old Stampin Up set.


Copics used :

E 00, 11, 13, 21, 33, 35, 37

R 20, 22, 30

G 21, 24

Y 28

W 00, 1, 3

BG 0000, 10, 72


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes with sentiment

Dream Valley Challenges - new beginnings (wedding)

We Love Stamping - something new (stamp, wedding)

Allsorts Challenge - moodboard (white, pink flowers and wedding nails)

Creative Inspiration Challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous wedding card, love Mo's image and such fabulous colouring! It's so difficult shading the white, but you did it very well.
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning wedding card, Kathy. What a fabulous stamp! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kathy, I can see why it was loved. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and colouring, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness....this is GORGEOUS. What a stunning image and it's SO beautifully colored. Thanks so much for sharing this amazing card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate it so much and really hope to have you stop by again soon.

    I also wanted to let you know about the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop taking place now. It's a short hop with a fun prize. Just in case you'd like to hop along.
    www.reasonableribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!