Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Astronauts

I have a card to share today that uses a new to me stamp set and a new to me technique :)

I have been on Design Teams for many years and I therefore have a huge stamp collection.  I shouldn't need more stamps right? :) But I have never been given a "Space" stamp and I really wanted one because they're so fun and you can do so many different background techniques with them.  So I searched a little and actually bought myself this one from Avery Elle called Astronaut.  I loved it because of the cute images but also because I really loved the sentiments that came with it :)

I coloured these images from the set with copics and white embossed this perfect sentiment.



I used Distress Inks to create a Galaxy Background and then splattered it with white paint.

It was my first time making on of these backgrounds.  I made a few which were a bit ordinary but I was pretty happy with how this one turned out :)  

I also die cut a couple of stars and covered them with glitter but you can't really see the sparkly in the photo unfortunately.


I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges :

Tuesday Throwdown -anything goes

Simon Says Stamp - stamp it

Allsorts - hand coloured image


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Hand coloured image' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!