Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Xmas Hamster


I am very, very lucky to be Guest Designing for Whimsy Stamps this month :) Yippee!

I was on the Whimsy Design team way back in 2013.  I loved their stamps then and I still do!
They have so many fabulous designs and they are such a quality product too.

I had lots of fun looking through all the stamps and trying to choose a few to play with this month.
It was a difficult decision but I chose a couple of newish ones and a couple of old favourites too.


For my first card I decided to use a stamp that I have wanted for years, Xmas Hamster by Sylvia Zet.

Isn't he adorably cute?!
He was lots of fun to colour too!








I used Copics and made a sky background behind him.
I then used the Envelope Edger Die Set to cut this piece out.

I love the way the sentiment looks on the card too.
It's a combination of the Happy Large Word Die and the 'Christmas' from Everyday Scripted Sentiments.

Copics used :

BG 000, 01, 10, 11, 72
B 0000, 01, 37, 39
R 24, 27, 30, 59
Y 13, 15, 28
BV 0000, 00
E 41, 42, 43, 44, 47, 50
W 00, 1


I think this little guy would make anyone's Christmas happier :)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


1 comment:

I love comments!