Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Happy Pawlidays

I have a cute Christmas card for Anna's Craft Cupboard to share today.

I absolutely fell in love with this set called Happy Pawlidays from MFT!

How cute is this puppy?!!!

There are 3 other dogs in the set and a lot of punny canine Christmas greetings as well :)

I love the cute sentiments in this set almost as much as the puppies!

And I just HAD to have it!!!





So I was looking through all the pretty papers Anna's has in store when I spied this one.
Could it be, that I'd found the perfect doggy Christmas paper?

It really reminded me of Christmas paper with it's traditional colours of red, green and gold.
And at first I thought they were red and gold circles too (that could be Christmas baubles perhaps) but no, even better, they were tennis balls! AND the background pattern was made up of dog bones!
Exactly what every puppy would want for Christmas :)

This Go Fetch paper from the Cooper and Friends Collection by Photoplay probably isn't meant to be doggy Christmas paper but I think it is pawsitively perfect anyway:)





I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :
Send a Smile for Kids - Happy Holidays
Mod Squad Challenge - Cut it out (no white)

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy








2 comments:

  1. Super cute Christmas card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this set and have been itching to buy it. I love how you have used this cute little puppy here. He is colored so well and he is just delightful. Thanks for sharing with us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week. Hope to see you again.

    Barbara, challenge host

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!