Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Faith the Fairy

I have a card for Quick Creations to share today.
I used a gorgeous Stamping Bella image called Faith the Fairy.
She is actually a very long-legged girl but I decided to crop the image for this card and I like the way it turned out.
I really love this sentiment and it comes with the image.  Bonus! :)





The paper I used is by Kaisercraft and it's called Fairy Dust.  It is so beautiful!  This sheet is actually embossed and looks so fabulous in real life.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Faith the Fairy
Card : x-press it, slate, black, Fairy Dust (Kaisercraft)
Ink : memento black, versamark
Other : silver ep, jewels, rectangle die, stardust stickles, copics

Copics used :
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53
R 20, 30
BV 0000, 000, 00, 02, 04
BG 0000, 000, 10, 11

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Aud Sentiments - anything goes
TCP Tuesday - anything goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. I love your card! The image is beautifully color and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card and fab sentiment. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card - your coloring is amazing. Thank you for joining The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love your color choices and fun layout. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our “Anything Goes” Challenge; I hope to see your work in our future challenges too!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!