Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Ponytail

I have a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts to share with you today.  I've used this very sweet Time for Tea image for Whimsy Stamps called Ponytail.

ponytail, time for tea, whimsy stamps, jo davies


The current challenge at Curtain Call really inspired me.  I love using pinks and aqua type blues together but I would have never thought to add some yellow into the mix.  I love how it turned out though, it's so bright and happy, just as a birthday card should be :)
I used papers from the Crate Paper Little Bo Peep pad.



I used some Kaisercraft Sea Breeze Sparklets.
The sentiment is from a CC Designs set called Great Birthday Greetings.

I also used the sketch at Sketch Saturday for some inspiration.

Ingredients :
Stamps : PonytailGreat Birthday Greetings
Card : x-press it, pool party, black,  Crate Paper Little Bo Peep
Ink : memento black
Other : Kaisercraft Sea Breeze Sparklets, copics

Copics used :
BG 0000, 01, 10, 11, 15, 49
E 000, 00, 21, 31, 33, 35
R 00, 20, 30
YR 14
C 1

Thanks for dropping by today
Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kathy. Wonderful color combination. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this card Kathy! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I love the colours you used. Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image - great pony tail and your coloring and design are just fab on this! Joined your blog - love your work.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!