Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Penny's Dandelion Shower


I have a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts to show you today.  I used a really adorable CandiBean stamp called Penny's Dandelion Shower . It is so sweet isn't it?!
When I got to choose one of these new CandiBean stamps to use, I  was wondering if I'd made the right decision.  There were just so many cute ones to choose from!  But now that I've used it, I know I made the right choice for me because I really love it!  :)

CandiBean, Penny's dandelion shower

I used the Whimsy sentiment set Magical Mini Letter Seals and the Whimsy Double Scallop Doily Die.
I sponged a cloudy sky behind her and coloured her with my copics.
I also used lots of star dust stickles  (It's a lot more sparkly looking in real life) and a Prima Sun Kiss button.
The paper is from a pad by My Minds Eye called Oxford Lane.

I very rarely use yellow on my cards, it's just not one of my favourite colours.  But I love how this turned out. It has inspired me to use it more often :)

Ingredients :
Stamps : Penny's Dandelion Shower (CandiBean), Magical Mini Letter Seals (Whimsy)
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, pool party,  Oxford Lane (MME)
Ink : memento black, pool party
Other : big shot, Whimsy Double Scallop Doily Diestar dust stickles,  Prima Sun Kiss button, hemp thread, SU daffodil ribbon, copics

Copics used :
W 3
Y 11, 13, 15
YR 14, 16, 18
YG 0000, 01, 03, 11, 13, 17
BG 000
R 000, 00
E 000, 00, 35, 39, 50, 53, 55

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Just for a girl
ABC Challenge - G is for girls

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, this is just TOO cute! LOVE that sweet image and I adore all the sunshine yellow! Gorgeous card! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy up for grabs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute! Adorable image, lovely design and beautiful fresh colour palette! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And fab bright colouring too! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card. The image and sentiment are perfect and will surely make the receiver smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image - you have showcased it perfectly. The yellow makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous!!! i love your colours and the sky in the background!! so lovely!!
    hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!