Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Penny's Dandelion Shower


I have a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts to show you today.  I used a really adorable CandiBean stamp called Penny's Dandelion Shower . It is so sweet isn't it?!
When I got to choose one of these new CandiBean stamps to use, I  was wondering if I'd made the right decision.  There were just so many cute ones to choose from!  But now that I've used it, I know I made the right choice for me because I really love it!  :)

CandiBean, Penny's dandelion shower

I used the Whimsy sentiment set Magical Mini Letter Seals and the Whimsy Double Scallop Doily Die.
I sponged a cloudy sky behind her and coloured her with my copics.
I also used lots of star dust stickles  (It's a lot more sparkly looking in real life) and a Prima Sun Kiss button.
The paper is from a pad by My Minds Eye called Oxford Lane.

I very rarely use yellow on my cards, it's just not one of my favourite colours.  But I love how this turned out. It has inspired me to use it more often :)

Ingredients :
Stamps : Penny's Dandelion Shower (CandiBean), Magical Mini Letter Seals (Whimsy)
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, pool party,  Oxford Lane (MME)
Ink : memento black, pool party
Other : big shot, Whimsy Double Scallop Doily Diestar dust stickles,  Prima Sun Kiss button, hemp thread, SU daffodil ribbon, copics

Copics used :
W 3
Y 11, 13, 15
YR 14, 16, 18
YG 0000, 01, 03, 11, 13, 17
BG 000
R 000, 00
E 000, 00, 35, 39, 50, 53, 55

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Just for a girl
ABC Challenge - G is for girls

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, this is just TOO cute! LOVE that sweet image and I adore all the sunshine yellow! Gorgeous card! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage)--I have blog candy up for grabs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute! Adorable image, lovely design and beautiful fresh colour palette! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! And fab bright colouring too! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card. The image and sentiment are perfect and will surely make the receiver smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image - you have showcased it perfectly. The yellow makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous!!! i love your colours and the sky in the background!! so lovely!!
    hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful in every way! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please join us again, I can't wait to see more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!