Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sledging

I have made a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts using a very cute Whimsy stamp called Sledging.  It's a Time 4 Tea design and I just love it!
This is not actually what I think of when I hear the word sledging.  I immediately think of cricket,  as I've never even seen a sledge in real life before or ever gone skiing either.  But this does look like she's having lots of fun.
It is such a cute image and it is great for a Christmas card but you could actually use it for lots of other occasions too.  Bonus!

Sledging, Time 4 Tea, Whimsy, snow, christmas, sled, copics


I used the La La Land Ornate Snowflakes Die and some black and cream flat backed pearls.  The sentiment is from Marianne D Collectables - Corner and Winter Sent. and the paper is from the Mistletoe Magic pad by MME.


Ingredients :

Stamps :  Sledging (Whimsy),  Marianne D Collectables - Corner and Winter Sent.
Card : x-press it, black, Mistletoe Magic (MME)
Ink : memento black
Other : shabby white and shaved ice fran-tage, big shot, opulent ovals (SB),  La La Land Ornate Snowflakes Dieblack and cream flat backed pearls, copics

Copics used :

E 000, 00, 31, 33, 35, 37, 50, 53, 55
W 1, 3, 5
C 1
R 20, 24, 27, 30, 39
BG 0000, 000, 01, 09, 10, 49, 72, 75
BV 0000
YG 0000, 01, 03

Thanks for dropping by to take a look :)

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Kathy this is gorgeous!! I hope you don't mind me sharing this on the T4T FB page? I just know my friends & followers will love it!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this one. You've done too many best evers now... I think there's nowhere to go from here...
    I'm glad I know nothing about cricket because instead of cricket or sledding I start singing "Sledge hammer! Doo doo doo de de deeeeee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So bright and fun, and I love that paper!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!