Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

True Friends


Aren’t these two cute!!!
This is a very sweet stamp by Sylvia Zet called Beau and Bashful.  They are part of the new release at Whimsy Stamps this month.
And I love them and so do my girls of course :)

IMG_6948


I decided to colour them in blue and purple because I love this colour combination and I have just added a couple of copics to my BV and BG collections and wanted to try them out.  And at Bunny Zoe’s Crafts the challenge this month is to add something blue and I wanted to play along :)
There are so many fun ways you could colour these two and they could be used for lots of different occasions.
It’s a great stamp!


Ingredients :
Stamps : Beau and Bashful, Magical mini letter seals
Card : wisteria, x-press it, subtles core'dinations, subtle dsp stack, black
Ink : memento black. wisteria
Other : Marvellous squares (SB), Lovely Lattice ef (SB), Romantic rectangles (SB), gold spica pen, white pen, kindy glitz, big shot, copics

Copics used:
BV0000, 00, 02, 08, 13
BG0000, 000, 01, 05, 09
E50, 53
RV21, 23, 25
R30
W00, 1, 3, 5

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Kathy your colouring is just gorgeous and this is such a lovely little image. Great card! x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!