What’s a Stamp Club?
It’s a great way to learn new techniques, build up your supply of fabulous Stampin’ Up! products, and make something beautiful!
Plus you get a few hours to yourself to learn, create and have fun!
How it works -
* Once a month the club gets together at my house for a free lesson where we’ll learn a technique chosen by that month’s hostess. Everyone gets to make some great cards and projects.
* Club members commit to purchase a minimum of $50 in Stampin’ Up! product (plus shipping) 6 times over a 12 month period. Dates will be worked out with the club to try to accommodate everyone. This amount could be different, eg. if there were 8 in a club we would meet 8 times over 12 months but the minimum spend would be less each time.
* Each month a different member of the club will act as hostess and receive the hostess benefits, which include:
-Free Stampin’ Up! idea book and catalogue plus mini catalogues.
-At least one Level 1 Hostess stamp set and $30 in free product of your choice. (This is the minimum you would earn, often it’s more than this!)
- A free lesson and make and take project at each meeting.
* Everyone brings a small plate to share, we learn, chat, create, have fun, eat, chat some more and make something gorgeous to take home with us!
We need a minimum of 6 people for the club to start, so tell your friends! If you live in the Hobart area and would like to join a club (or you’d like more information) please email me email@example.com